Saturday 20 August 2011

Wicked the musical

Wicked
One of the best musicals on the planet - I loved it so much and I can't wait to go and see it again! Mr P took me to see it for my birthday, I only found out the day before on my birthday when i opened up the tickets.
I might even have to say that Wicked is the best musical i have seen. Sorry The Lion King.

We went to the afternoon showing on the 6th August. It was nice to have some time with just Mr P and I as Little Miss P was at home with Nanna & Grandad looking after her. 
 I was so excited when we got there and we had really good seats. The cast was great and the main girl Elphaba played by Rachel Tucker has a great voice and Glinda who played Louise Dearman was sooooo funny. The rest of the cast were great too. My two best bits were in the Act 1 the song
Popular sang by Galinda and Defying Gravity sang by Elphaba, Galinda and Citizens of Oz. And over all i found Act 1 better then Act 2 but that's just me.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! How lucky to see Wicked. I'm a new follower from the weekend hop. Please follow me here http://kristy-s-place.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follower cant wait to read your blog to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from the Weekend Blog Hop. Please stop by and follow back.
    http://alittleoftheother.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the book, but never seen the musical, looks fun :) New follower from the welcome to the weekend hop, have a great day! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower :) Nice to "meet" you. Your daughter is very cute - same age as my mister 3 (or pretty close anyway, he is the 9th August).
    Following along now :)
    (PS, love the blog template - its the same as mine - great minds think alike!)

    ReplyDelete