Tuesday 11 March 2014

Photo Gallery: #177


#177: Yellow

For this I thought everyone would be doing a Yellow Daffodil (I could be completely wrong), so I wanted to do something different.

So this week my Yellow thing is Paint... and it's Daffodil!


Yes, Paint. We are doing up the house at the moment so we have lots of paint around. The main rooms we are doing at the moment are the Bathroom and the ceiling in the Kitchen. After that it'll just be little touch ups in most of the other rooms in the house as it's been a few years since we've done some of them, like the front room, our room and Little Miss P's room. And it's Little Miss P's room that is yellow... she loves the colour and always has!

Love
Mrs P

Let us know what your favourite colour is in the comments.

Last week's Photo Gallary http://en4t.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/photo-gallery-176.html

20 comments:

  1. Haha. My photo gallery post is daffodils :-p
    I love that colour paint, it'd look nice in my kitchen ;) lol.

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i do love Daffodils, never thought about putting yellow in the kitchen, and thinking about it, it would look good the kitchen. x

      Delete
  2. A room that colour will bring a little sunshine to your house every day of the year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it dose it my daughter room and she loves it. x

      Delete
  3. I am doing a yellow daffodil!!! And i know i am not alone. I have a yellow lounge - love it!

    http://bad-fiction.com/gallery-yellow/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven,t seen that many Daffodil on this one lol may be i was wrong lol

      Delete
  4. Haha I thought everyone would pick daffodils as well! Lovely colour to have in your house, so welcoming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I'd see lots of daffodils too, haven't seen one yet as I'm going through the posts though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen that many yet going to have a look at all the post now x

      Delete
  6. A lovely colour! I went for the stereotype daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been doing lots of painting lately too as we've just moved house! This is the first time we haven't had any yellow since 2001! Personally I like pink, but probably not for walls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you might be able to get away with a light pink on one of the walls x

      Delete
  8. Daffodil is my favourite flower but orange is my favourite colour. My daughters first nursery colours were orange and yellow and she had a yellow bedroom for years after. She's more a turquoise girl now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Turquoise too just got a really cute nail polish in that colour.

      Delete
  9. I painted my old kitchen yellow and loved it, aways bright and sunny.

    ReplyDelete