Monday 5 September 2011

A peep look into my house (Little Miss P's room) x

 
The word 'dream' from Next

Little Miss P's Room
I love Little Miss P's room. It was the spare room and when we found out that I was expecting we started looking at things but didn't do anything until I was three months gone. We went to Mama & Papas, but as we didn't want to know the sex we went with yellow and the Zeddy and Parsnip range. I fell in love with the range and it was perfect for the room and her. Now that she's three her room works for her still but it's becoming a bit more of a girly room with pink in it. There are lots more toys and teddy bears with a table and chairs so she can read her books and do her drawings.  


Little Miss P's cot bed and table


Little Miss P's 'Meme' and her pillow 'Zoe'


Little Miss P's toy tidy... well teddy bear tidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment