Friday 7 October 2011

I feel a little bit lost.

Little Miss P

Sorry i haven't been around i have been a busy bee. x

Little Miss P started pre-school a few weeks ago, and i felt soooo lost without her, as, well it's very strange and did again today... it's only for 3 hours but i was with her 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The funny bit is that she wanted me to go - i was more upset than she is to the point that i nearly started crying walking home.

We went in and saw her name on the peg - she's in the yellow group so we went off to see her keyworker. she seems like a very nice lady. Little Miss P wanted to go and see the loo first thing so she knew where it was. After that off she went to go and do some colouring and off i went back home.

When i got home i didn't have a clue what to do with myself. i made sure the home phone was working and that my moblie was on loud just in case i got a fone call from busy bees. But i didn't, so I spent most of my time by the phone and doing the washing up. And today i have started to sort out Little Miss P's room as it's a mess but still have a few things to sort out like clothes and toys. I need more than three hours for Little Miss P's room.

I can't wait to to feel a bit more comfortable with her not being here as i will have time for myself to work on my Bucket List.
Here's to Little Miss P for continuing having fun at pre-school and making lots of new friends.

love Mrs P 

No comments:

Post a Comment