Wednesday 4 April 2012

2012 updated list

2012 - The Plan
This year i have written down what i need to do to get where we want, so here it is
Black still need to do, Red in progressBlue means done.

  • Mr P to get a job in head office
  • Start sorting out the loft
  • Start up redpesto
  • Get a Sunday or Saturday job
  • Get the loo done
  • Front garden sorted
  • One day a month to sit down and work on our plan
  • Then every two weeks when things get going
  • Get 100 people on my blog (so far i have 85)

Making money

  • Mr P to do more gigs
  •  up ebay again make £100 on it in 2012 (so far i have made £39.54)
  • Make £50 from a carboot sale
  • Start to make a bit of money from my blog

Saving

  • Save £30,000 for buy-to-let (that's going to take a lot longer then one year)
  • Put £500 into my Disneyland savings account (Put away about £100)
  • £2,000 in to our savings (reach £10,000 and then don't touch it - use it as a nest egg that wouldn't be used for a few years yet)
  • Pay £500 off family loan (so far payed of £160 hoping to be done by July )

Charity

  • Do a tea party where all money goes to a charity
  • Bungee jump
  • Want to make £200 for charity
The List

3 comments:

  1. Found you via Mummy's Little Monkey's blog hop...
    Love this list. I have hundreds of lists, but publishing one online for all to see would definitely make me more likely to actually complete some of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      Thanks for taking a look at my blog. i always look at my list it puts me in the mood for doing thing.
      off to look at your blog now x

      Delete
  2. Like you ambition - good luck with the list. I like writing lists but mine aren't as exciting as yours -perhaps I need to perfect my list writing and make it more stimulating. Enjoyed reading you blog found it through Mummy's Little Monkey.

    ReplyDelete