Sunday 20 May 2012

Ebay : Well on the way





My ebay bag 

I am well on the way with ebay, starting off at £0 and finding things around the house to sell. I did it with some Soap & Glory things and old Xmas presents that have never been used and are still in the box, as well as some of Little Miss P's old clothes that i don't need anymore. It's a great way to have a clear out and make some money.

So to date i have made £62.13 :-)

Within that i have taken out the money for postage, brown paper and tape, so i think i have done well.
Only £37.87 to go to hit my target of £100, woohoo!!



love 
Mrs P

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the process of selling on ebay too, its addictive isn't it? I find myself creeping around the house seeing what I can list next!
    XxX
    ps found you via BYOBH

    ReplyDelete