Friday 29 June 2012

What makes you happy ?









This is a bit of a weird blog post for me, but a member of my family has been going through some hard times and she's not happy, so it got me thinking about what makes me happy & what i could do to get myself out of an unhappy place if i was in one. So i took some time and wrote down a few things that turn me from a bad mood to a good mood. This is what i came up with... 


Reading a good book 

Seeing my daughter with a big happy smile on her face

Knowing that my family are happy 

Doing something that i never knew i could 

Sitting in the sun watching the world go by 


Walking in the rain

So what makes you happy?

2 comments:

  1. My son is just now starting to say mom (with the intention of calling me mom) and playing hide and seek and seeing him smile and say "mama" when he finds me makes my day :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower :)

    Join my "All Things Pretty" Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say seeing my children play & laugh together, cooking something special & hanging out with good friends makes me happiest.

    Dropping in from the blog hop - new follower! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete