Wednesday 4 July 2012

Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella


Shopaholic & Baby
By
Sophie Kinsella

Becky's life is blooming. She's working at London's newest fashion store The Look, house-hunting with husband Luke (her secret wish is to have a Shoe Room).... and she's pregnant! She couldn't be more overjoyed - especially since discovering that shopping cures morning sickness. Everything has got to be perfect for her baby: from the designer nursery.... to the latest, coolest pram.....to a celebrity, must-have obstetrician.

But when the celebrity obstetrician turns out to be her husband Luck's glamorous, intellectual ex-girlfriend, Becky's perfect world starts to crumble.


My View


I find this one the best book of the series so far. I couldn't put it down and read it in one day! It doesn't have as many funny bits as the others but i find the story line better and read this just before i had my first child.


As with all of the Shopaholic books it is written well with some new characters in it.


5/5

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! Also I'd just love to invite you to check out a huge giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much lady!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete