Monday 20 August 2012

Little Miss P's last day at pre-school


I asked Little Miss P to write her name down on a card for her teachers and this is what she did - i am sooo proud of her for doing it so well and the 'e' is great, i never knew she got this good at doing her name!



I would have got her to write all the cards if i had known she would do so well. I think over the summer holidays i will be practising her writing with her as i know when she starts her new school she will be doing a lot more of this.

We even made cupcakes and the card for the teachers. I think we did a really good job
and we had to put bees on the cakes as Little Miss P went to Busy Bees pre-school



Little Miss P wanted me to take a photo of her on the last day with her coat peg so here it is.
She will miss Busy Bees so much but i know and hope that she will love her new school.



Love
Mrs P 

(Now you know Little Miss P name )



2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect e! My son has been putting little twirls on the ends of them lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congrats on her last day of preschool!

    ReplyDelete