Sunday 21 October 2012

Why i stared this blog.


I started this blog to get my feelings down and put what i was thinking. I had a lot going in in my head and didn't really know how cope that well at being a new mum. It's weird when you bring a new born baby home for the first time - everyone is running around you and the new born doing everything they can to help. Then it's like people get bored and it's just you and the baby on your own. My hubby was around but he had to go to work and get the money in - for me it was just all about the my daughter. Looking back now it felt like i lost a bit of me. I didn't really know who I was any more. I was always planning to go back to work part time after the birth of Little Miss P, but that didn't happen due to Woolworths going under.

I am still trying to find myself a bit and get back into the job market. I think when you have a baby people need to tell you what's its like with the up and the downs.

I still love doing my blog and reading other people's blogs :-)

 Love
Mrs P

2 comments:

  1. lovely picture and post, i love writing my blog :) thanks for sharing with us at welcome to the weekend hop...

    ReplyDelete