Thursday 15 November 2012

My 99p store buys

I don't really go into 99p stores, not because i am posh or i will never been seen in them, it's just always so busy and I hate busy shops. I just hate being hot, people pushing me out the way to get things, running over my foot with a shopping trolley. I just don't see the fun in it. 

But my lovely sister, Miss Henderson, made me go in there, and it wasn't too bad. It was very busy still, but i got some great bargains... 

 M & M CANDLES SMELL SO GOOD

 Disney tin with cookies in for my little nieces and nephews

Christmas paint set thing for Little Miss P

Don't they all look so cute and fun - you could spend so much money in there, but as i was getting the bus i only had a bag full.
Might go back and get some more candles just to put away for when i need them and at 99p why wouldn't you!

What bargains have you picked up recently?
Let me know :-)

Love 
Mrs P 

1 comment:

  1. m&m candles just made my day. =)

    Just "hopping" in to say "hi". I'm hosting An Aloha Affair today along with a group of beautiful women and I wanted to personally invite you. Come mingle, share and grow with us.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete