Saturday 12 January 2013

Resolutions 2013


Resolutions 2013


 This year I have written a list and I fully intend to stick to it. I am a bit of a procrastinator. I truly believe that if you really want something, you can get it. I thought I would share my resolutions with you, as I know reading other peoples' gives me inspiration and motivation.

Clean the house more -Yes i know, but I need to keep on top of it and try to do a little bit each day. I don't like cleaning, I just dont see it being fun. x

 Blog more often - I love my little blog, it's nice to just sit and write what's in my head, even though some of it is me in my own little little world. But it's me and no-one else.

Save more money Last year we spent lots of money, and I don't really know what we spent it on. So this year we just have to be careful. Only spend what we need to. 

Do More Excersice - Over the past few years after the birth of my daughter (that's four years now) and i still have a jelly belly. I don't want to go back to the size 8 i was, just tone up a bit and feel more healthy in myself.

Have lots more fun with my family - I want to have lots more fun and that doesn't mean going out all the time, i want the fun to be in the garden, at home drawing and colouring with my daughter and cooking with Mr P or playing the Wii together. Family fun without spending the money. 

Cook more - Mr P loves cooking and I'm not so keen. I don't mind cooking i just don't see the fun in it. But I am going to see if i can get into it... without burning all the food. 


Love 
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment