Thursday 13 June 2013

Weekend Update. 8th-9th June.


Well the weekend wasn't what i was expecting. The truth is I didn't really 
expect anything from it.

Well on Saturday Mr P and Little Miss P had a bit of a daddy and daughter day. First they went off to get their hair cut, then to Wickes to get some timber to make a new loft hatch and block in some pipe work,  then after that off to Carpetright to order our carpet for the stairs and landing.

Little Miss P had a great time helping daddy. Even if she was just standing there holding the wood or just standing there talking. That's what happened most of the day on Saturday.


Sunday came round and Mr P was still doing the woodwork. So Little Miss P and I went off to my mum's house as we were going down the pub for a bit of lunch and I could get a hug from Isabelle. She's still so cute.


I was very proud of myself when we went out to lunch, I had a salad with chicken and bacon. And it was yummy... not as yummy as a nice pizza or something, but this is better for my tummy.


This is what my step-dad and mum had, a burrito and chips... it was sooo big. I am going to have to try it when i get back from my hoilday as it looks so good.


Well that was my weekend. Let's see what next weekend has in store for me.

Love 
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment