Sunday 25 August 2013

Cosy Summer Outfit.

Cosy Outfit


This little outfit was for the day after we spent the night at my mum's house... a nice and cosy outfit. It was a cute grey Gap jogging bottoms that we got her last week from the Gap Outlet store in Lakeside (I was upset as Mr P 'Ewan' and Summer went to Lakeside without me :-( ) They picked up the joggers and a Gap jacket for about £17.00. It will last this winter and maybe next if she doesn't grow too much.



The top is from Sainsbury's but can't remember how much. My mum picked it up for her as she knows how much she loves horses, especially white ones.

Hope you like the outfit and let us know what you think of it!

Love 
Mrs P (Nicki ) & Little Miss P (Summer) 

P.S: Don't forget to follow me on here and twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment