Tuesday 16 September 2014

Haul

It's a bit of an odd haul here, a lot of different bits that I have bought over the last few weeks


1) First on our list are these cute trainers in aqua and grey. I love these colours together and best of all they only cost £12.00 from Asda


2)  Sex in the City Eau De Parfum. I got this as it smells just like Ralph Lauren Ralph, that sweet, fresh and girly smell that I love about it. But the Sex and City one is cheaper at only £7.00 for a 100ml bottle.


3) My Little Pony Rainbow Dash. Little Miss P got this with her own money that she got for her birthday and it goes to bed with her every night x



4)  My sister picked these books up for Little Miss P from the carboot sale. It's the Rainbow Magic Fairy series for £1! They don't even looked like they have been read and you get 7 in the box, so Little Miss P will have lots of fun reading them to me.

That's it for our tiny haul, hope you enjoy it.

Love

Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment