Friday 11 December 2015

Hello December

This is where I normally do monthly goals but this time I am not just due to it being Christmas. I don't have many plans in December so it feels like that this Christmas will be very chilled out as on Christmas Day we are just at home.

On the buying presents front I still have a few to do, mainly the kids in our family, just not sure what to get them. Actually I don't have a clue what to get them. This Christmas I really want to do a lot of baking with Little Miss P and watch a few Christmas movies with the family. I would love that. Little Miss P and I have already got the hot chocolate sorted with whipped cream and marshmallows, just need to be careful that we don't have it every night as it is so fattening.

This Christmas Mr P and I are not getting each other anything due to our holiday later on in the new year. I am excited for what may happen this December.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little video of us putting up our Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment