Monday 4 April 2016

Motivational Part Two



As I said in my last blog post Motivational Part One, I would tell you what I have been doing differently to get motivated. Well to tell you the truth not that much... well it might not seem much to you but for me it is, it is only small things but they mean so much to me.

First of all I now pick up the phone and ring people, I used to hate ringing companies and anyone really. I thought I would sound stupid and feel like I didn't have a clue what I was talking about. But then one day I was like 'They can't see me and if I sound like I don't have a clue about what they are talking about, who cares?'. So now I will ring people (like John Lewis as our telly decided it wanted to break on us and I had to ring them for them to come and fix it).

I am now an Avon Rep, yes I am having ago being an Avon Girl. I still need to be a bit braver and ask other people if they want to look at it as all they can say is no. And the extra money I earn can go towards a nice little treat.

I applied for a job and got it, yes it's only a little job for two hours a day but I am enjoying it.

Also I do YouTube now. I am not great at it, anything but, but I kind of enjoy it and it's a challenge for me, that's the bit I like about it. And Little Miss P asked me to so I said I would do it for a year, so here I am.

I will keep you updated throughout the year and let you know how well I do.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment