Thursday 7 July 2016

What I am loving at the moment


Here are my top five things of the moment. Other then my family that is. 

1) The Magicians
 On Channel five, called The Magicians. It's based on the bestselling books by Lev Grossman. It's a dark fantasy about a recent college Graduate Quentin Coldwater, who has a history of depression and has always longed to live in a magical world. He learns that Magic is real not just mesmerizing but also full of untold dangers. Life changes on the day of his Princeton University interview, when he finds the examiner dead and a hidden portal leading to the Brakebills College of Magical Pedagogy, where he is accepted as a student.

2) Notepad (my to do list)
I have this notepad where I write a to do list everyday only small ones, like do a blog post or a YouTube video and down to going to the post office to post something. It works and keeps me on track as to what I need to do.

3) The Miracle Morning 

I am in the middle of listing to this on Audible. I have read so many reviews on this I thought I would give it a go and so far it's good. It's a self help book and they have some great views that I might take and put in my life, but not all. I will do a review once I have listened to all of it.

4) Bows
I really enjoy making bows at the moment for my daughter. It is very relaxing and they also look cute on her. Some of her friends have asked if I can make them some. I might but I will ask for a bit of money for them, only the cost price though.

5) Cleaning
Ok, not all cleaning, only hoovering the stairs at the moment as it looks really nice once it is done. It only lasts until little one gets home as she seems to get a lot of little bits of paper on it. And dirt.


That's what I am enjoying at the moment. Also I will not be posting a blog post on Monday at the moment as I will be doing a blog post everyday in August.

Love
Mrs P

Here is my Little Video if you fancy a look

No comments:

Post a Comment