Thursday 5 October 2017

September Lookover

7th - We are well and truly back into routine, Little Miss P is back to school and dancing, I am back to work, Mr P is back into doing all his music things, so yeah we are back to it. I'm not going to lie, it has been a struggle. The fact that I have to actually get up and I can't lie in until 9 o'clock in the morning, I wish I could though. Right now I'm just trying to find a pattern to fit everything in and have a bit of time for me, before I go to sleep. 
 Work is okay, at the moment we have two new people with us now, and they seem to be okay. And settling in okay. And surprisingly all the kids seemed to settle in okay, it was like we haven't even had a six week break.

11th - Well its been 16 years since 9/11, wow time has gone by and I hope that Little Miss P gets to do at least a 1 min silence in school today. I think they still should do due to how many people died.
It's the 2nd week now back to school and work and getting back into a routine. My hours at work have been cut only by 30mins a day but it's being taken over by an apprentice on like £2.90 an hour. Not that happy about it but it does make perfect business sense, and it seems to be the way the school is run now.

18th - It's Monday today and I have come out with a cold, Little Miss P got one over the weekend. I think she's given it to me even though I do work in a school and I have been sneezed at in the face twice by kids. I could've got it from them. At the moment I have got a really sore throat and my ear hurts. Everything else is fine at the moment. What I need is my throat sweets and a hot water bottle and I should be fine.

Love
Mrs P

Take a look at my video of our birthday week, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment