Monday 30 April 2018

I lost it for a bit

So over the month of February and March I think I've lost the idea of doing the blogs and YouTube, even though at the beginning of the year I said I'm going to do it every single week and I just haven't. I don't know why, I just seem to have lost the enthusiasm of doing it. But now I've had a great week away with my family in Disney World Orlando and I am back to feeling energised and motivated to do it! So although I failed the first three months of the year I'm back. I'm planning not to work my arse off on this though, I actually just do this for pleasure and I have missed doing it.

    It was nice taking those two months off, as you can see from the last week I've just uploaded some January ones that I did and just didn't upload. 

  I have a few plans for my blog which I am pretty excited about, but most of the plans won't be done till next year now. 

I will be posting similar contents, I'm also hoping to be posting more Disney things as I'm a big Disney fan. Also day-to-day life and everything else in between. My aim is to still put to blog post up a week, but there will definitely be one a week and that will always be a Thursday. 

  Let's see if can now continue the rest of this year how I plan to.

Love
Mrs P

Little ones PJS Fashion lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment