Friday 26 April 2019

Disney Bucket list 1-3

As my blog is going to be more about Disney I thought I will do a Disney Bucket list.  This is the sort of bucket list where I will definitely be adding more things and taking things off as the years go by,  so I might as well start now with my list as I think it’s going to be a long one.

As there are so many things on this list I will upload them in threes in detail. Here we go with the first three.

1)  Go to every single Disney.
Yes, this is probably every Disney-mad person's dream!
There are: 
  💙  Disneyland California
  💙  Disney World Orlando -  Completed x2 
  💙  Disneyland Paris - Completed x4
  💙  Tokyo Disneyland
  💙  Tokyo Disney Sea
  💙  Disney Cruise line
  💙  Disney Aulani 
  💙 Hong Kong Disney
  💙 Shanghai Disney

 Well now, after researching how many Disney holidays there actually are I didn’t realise there were so many. I better really start saving my pennies.

2)   Stay in Cinderella's Suite at Disney World.
 This one would be absolutely amazing as you can only be invited to stay in Cinderella's Castle. This
 suite looks amazing.  The decor is it exactly what you think it would be, very glittery floor with a magic key and her crown on display. I know that in my lifetime I would never be able to stay in that room but it would still be lovely to do and have it as a dream.

3)   Become a Disneyland Paris annual pass holder.
This is the closest Disney to us so it would be amazing just to be able to pop to Disney whenever we want, for the weekend. I just have to find the cheapest way to do it and to see how it compares to Disney World, as it's been a while since we've been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment