Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wow, if only.



Oh wow if only after i had Little Miss P i looked like this!
This is Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom's wife showing off a perfect bod just seven months after giving birth to baby Flynn. What did she do to get her bod back to that? If only we could all do that, but hey i will just have to get used to my size 12 jelly belly. Even if it has been three years...

It can't be healthly for you after your body going through giving birth and only after seven months looking like your body hasn't even been thinking about having baby. With a tiny waist and a flat tummy, her boobs do look good tho, but that could be post baby boobs. In the real world most of us can't even think about going for a run - all we want is have a good night's sleep, a nice bath with a glass of wine and a bar of Galaxy. But hey, we don't need to show our body off at a fashion show. As long as you're happy in the body your'e in, who cares!

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs P! I found you through the Tag-Along Thursday blog hop! I agree with this post whole heartedly! It's been 15 years since I've had my baby and I'm still trying to lose all the baby weight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Following you from the Tag-Along Thursday blog hop as well! I'm still not down to my pre-baby size (10 years later). Still trying though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Tag-Along thursday and totally agree.. it's not fair that she gets to look like that so soon after giving birth.. proof super models are freaks of nature!
    But as a fellow Aussie I've got to say I love the girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true!! I need to remind myself that :)

    Found you thru Miss Mommy's blog hop! I’m your newest follower! Hope to see you over at our place :) Have a great day!!

    Kristine
    J&M’s Eye Candy Blog
    J&M’s Eye Candy Shoppe
    J&M’s Eye Candy on Facebook
    J&M’s Eye Candy on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is definitely a freak of nature, a stunning one though. And I agree with Miss Sparkles, I love her as a fellow Aussie too! Thank you so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop. Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it depends on the person. I went up 1 dress size during pregnancy and by 3 months after having my daughter I was back to my original weight and had a flat stomach. It didn't make me look anything like Miranda Kerr unfortunately, but the weight loss just came naturally. I did breast feed and go on really long walks with the pram a lot so it was prob through that...
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete