Tuesday 22 November 2011

Yes, I live in Essex

Essex

I live in Essex yes, but please don't call me an Essex girl. I have lived in Essex most of my life. I moved from Wanstead to Buckhurst Hill when I was 11 years old, then moved just down the road to Chigwell with Mr P.

So yes, I live in Essex, yes I like to hang out with my friends and yes I like to go to the spa. But no to getting a fake tan, and no to wearing lots of make-up, short skirts and high heels in whatever the weather. And that's what I am. I don't look like the average Essex Girl so now when you all watch The Only Way Is Essex just remember that not everyone in Essex looks like that. I am guessing (hoping) that all the cast are a nice bunch of people and that most - if not all - of it is made up.  


This is the closest to the Essex look I go - 
this was going to see the band The Script

5 comments:

  1. one of my best friends is from essex!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am born and bred in Essex and have been unable to watch TOWIE! Found you on a blog hop and so pleased, we sound very similar, Essex living, TOWIE cringing and we go to Centre Parcs annually too - off in July in 2012! Lynsey (http://lynseythemotherduck.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks off to go and see you blog now. Wedo sound very similar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from blog hop. A lot of my friends are from Essex

    Thisdayilove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange how a small group can paint a picture of the whole place!

    ReplyDelete