Friday 8 May 2015

April Favourites


I don't have many this month as I went to Disneyland, but here are a few things...

1)  Is my Canon camera. I got some great photos while we were there, mainly of Little Miss P and  the rest of the family. I don't think I got any of myself though, oh well.

2) Water. It can be tap water, bottled water, any type of water. I have just started to get into it again as I was drinking way too much tea and my skin felt like it needed it, as well as my hair.

3) Snap Fish - OK it's an online shop but as I took lots of photos I had to have them printed didn't I, for my lovely photo album. Can't wait to get them in the post.

4)  My Filofax. I have been using this everyday for the last two months, it just keeps me in check. I also write a daily to do list in it.

5) My small wheelie suitcase. OK I only used this two times, once on the way to Disney and on the the way back. It did the job and it did a good job. I even had room in it to put some food in and to put the things I bought in Disney, woohoo. It must mean that I did a pretty good job at packing.


That's my little April Favourites.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little video of  our Disney trip (Part  Two)

2 comments:

  1. I love my Canon camera as well, always great photos. Jealous that you went to Disneyland! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love writing list, so I think I would really enjoy having a Filofax too! x
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete