Monday 18 May 2015

Michael Gebben - Check it out

At the moment I am really been wanting to get motivated so I've been searching the big world wide web to help me do that and on YouTube I found someone called Michael Gebb.

He is a motivational speaker and does YouTube videos. They are great and they get to the point which I really like about him. If like I do you need any sort of motivation I think he does videos from 1 minute to 10 minutes. You just have to find the right one for you that day.

Another thing I liked about his YouTube videos is that he gets other people on them who have helped him in the past or are motivational speakers themselves.

That's it for this small blog post, I just wanted to mention it to you guys so you can check out his videos and see what he's all about. I have told a few of my friends already and they have really enjoyed his videos so I'm just extending my courtesy and showing you guys too.

Love
Mrs P

Here is one of Michael Gebben's Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment