Monday 29 June 2015

Dear So and So...




Dear Little Miss P School
 When you start a new incentive keep to it. When you say you can buy tickets in the morning on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday we should be able to... I don't think you've had one day yet. If you tell the kids this they will stop trusting you and start thinking that their parents are lying to them... come on school, keep with it. 

 Dear Tesco Clothing
  I have tried to order a pair of school shoes from you because little one's won't last till the end of term, but when I try to put my card details in you saying they are wrong. They are not, all the details are right. Come on, I just wanna get her some shoes. 

 Dear People in my Road
  I know it's the summertime and it's lovely to be outside, but I live in a quiet road, a little cul-de-sac and I don't want cars going around it making lots of noise until 11 o'clock at night. There are children in this road so be respectful.

Dear Little Miss P
Why do I have to say things to you a hundred times, the same thing time and time again. And then you get moaning at me because we haven't got much time left to do certain things. Just listen to me straight away and it'll be a lot easier for us both.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little video about my new bike,
Hope you enjoy it. Little Miss P x

3 comments:

  1. We all feel like that at times, when a little rant helps. Hope you were able to sort out your little one's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh yes, woudln't life be easier if the kids just listended the first time, at least t helps us to grow our patience! Mich x

    ReplyDelete