Thursday 12 May 2016

Magic Kingdom


It's the most magical place on earth, well that's what a lot of people say and I am one of those people. It's just when you walk into Magical Kingdom you let all your worries go at the gate. When I walk in I feel like I am 16 years old again when I first went. It was lovely to see Little One's face as well when we first walked in. And I have to say I think Mr P was a bit taken back by it too :-)

Magic Kingdom was the first park we walked into and we had a fast pass for the ride Enchanted Tales with Belle. I got this one as Little Miss P loves Belle and I have seen videos and it looks nice and calm. She loved it! She played Chip in it and it was the best for her, she was so proud that she had a little line in it, all that she said was Hello but that made her day as well as meeting Belle of course. While we were in the area of Fantasyland we went on a few rides like It's A Small World that we all loved and went on twice, Peter Pan's Flight once, Mickey's Philharmagic that's pretty cool and Mr P enjoyed that one, we met Cinderella and Rapunzel (I got a fast pass for that one) and Anna and Elsa we met and only had to queue for 5 mins (tip: go and see them late at night after the fireworks).
We went on The Many Adventures of Winnie of Pooh twice and the Mad Hatter's Tea Party four times (again, go after the fireworks because you can keep going on it) and Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid (it was an ok ride but not one of my best ones). We met Ariel and that was great, I liked seeing her in her tail. We also when on Dumbo the Flying Elephant which is just a classic ride. We didn't get to go on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train as the line was 2 hours... I didn't fancy getting in that line. One thing that I would love to do next time would be the Be Our Guest Restaurant, so that's still on my to do list.

Next up ws Tomorrowland, there are not many rides in this part but these are the ones we went on... Tomorrowland Speedway, Tomorrowland Transit, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Monsters Inc.Laugh Floor and Stitch's Great Escape. None of these rides really stood out for me though but I enjoyed all of them. The only ride we went on in Frontierland was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Little Miss P wasn't that into it but I was glad she went on it.

The only ride we went on in Adventureland was Jungle Cruise, which was funny due to our tour guide, she was great. I love Magic Kingdom, the food and the rides were great and so were all the people working there.

Please take me back.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a small Disney Video that I did. 

3 comments:

  1. I really want to go to Disney we did Euro Disney a few years ago but my dream is take all the kids to America hopefully one day we will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day you will It took as a lot of saving the pennys

      Delete
  2. oh we love Disney land. I took my daughter about 3 years ago and she loved it. I'd love to take her again and your pictures reminded me of our adventures. Angela from Daysinbed

    ReplyDelete