Monday 21 November 2016

Christmas Adverts Argos/Harrods

I do this type of blog post every year and I normally just talk about the John Lewis advert, but this year I thought about quite a few of them so this blog post is Argos versus Harrods.


Here is the Argos Advert

Argos
Furry big monsters are kind of ugly but kids will love them and they do stand out. My daughter especially likes the orange one. The advert gets the point showing you the products and saying that you can get next day delivery and order and get it in the shop within 60 seconds. And I think that is actually really good especially if you're out and about already. I wouldn't say I really like the advert much but I wouldn't say that I didn't like it, it was just a normal advert for me. Not much stood out.



Here is the Harrods Advert

Harrods
This is quite nice and I quite like the idea of the oh so courageous teddy bear getting help from Santa and a very cheeky little elf causing lots of mischief. It's an idea that probably a kid with came up with so I'm guessing kids relate to this. It didn't show much of their products in the advert though but as it is Harrods I don't think they need to. You're going to have to spend a lot of money or if you want you can just look around when you go to Harrods. I hope they sell Courageous Teddy Bear this Christmas.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment