Thursday 10 November 2016

Sorting the Christmas List


Yep, it's that time of year where we sit down to look through all the catalogues, like Toys R Us, Argos, Boots etc. We have them out all over the front room and we can spend hours going through them all. She can write whatever she likes at this point, she can write things that cost £100ish or things that cost just £1. Then I will go through it with her and we take some things off. Maybe it's too much money or I just don't think she will get her money's worth from it. Or it's just a silly thing that will break, get lost, too young for her or even too old for her. I don't buy anything for her that has a gun or knife in or any DVDs that are not for her age. Some people might think I take it too far but I don't want my daughter watching horror movies at the age of 8.

So she has now got it down to 8 things that she really wants and of course I will add a few little extra things onto it.

I hope to get her most things on list but adding it all up it will cost around £100 and more.
I will give you an update on what I buy her.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little video about out time way Hope you enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment