Monday 13 February 2017

New Shoes

I get through lots of shoes and boots. I think that's because I work on my feet and maybe my feet are just very toxic, which everyone's are, it is just that I go through lots of shoes.

I get all my shoes from Primark so that's probably why I get through them as they are not as well made as some could be.  All three of these shoes are from that place Primark, The first pair are these bad boys they have very thick soles and are really comfortable, keeping my feet very warm standing in the playground all lunch time. I can even wear thick socks with them and for me that's important on these very cold days. They are also very easy to wipe clean when I have been on the mud.

Now onto my Trainers, I really want to go for more walks and maybe for a little jog if I pluck up the courage to go and do that on my own or with other people. The thing about these Trainers is the bottom of them they are a really funny material. I am not sure what it's called but it has Memory Foam in it. I love the grey colour of them with the bright green inside. I just hope they last.

These I had to get as they remind of a set of shoes I have and I love the glitter on them, I will wear these more in the spring as I don't really want to mess them up.  I may have to get myself another pair just I case I do,  These shoes were £10 and they seemed to only have a few more in stock, When we went in Primark it looked like they were getting a lot of new stock out as well,

Love
Mrs P



No comments:

Post a Comment