Monday 20 February 2017

February Lookover

 3rd of February - Not the best start to the month but I can't really go into it, something annoyed me and it's made me look at some things in a different way to what I used to. As I explained to my daughter I am the zebra and not the lion.
Everything else is going great though, my eBay was good last month where I made £91 profit without doing that much work on it. I would love to make about £300 on it, but that will take a lot more work. I will work on it a bit at time.

9th of February - Well I have to say it has got better. eBay is on a bit of a go slow but I think that's because I don't have much fabric at the moment, Hopefully that will change in March when more comes in. Work is OK, not much to say about that really other than it's really cold out there at the moment. We have even had a bit of snow which is a little nice but it's just falling and not settling although it may do tonight. If it does a lot school might just be cancelled tomorrow. If it does then the holiday can start early hehe. I am a little behind on my blog post and my YouTube, I just hope I will get back to it soon.


13th of February - Today has been the first day of Little Miss P's week off school and we have had a lazy day. We have been doing a few things but only things that needed doing around the house like the washing and cleaning out the bathroom cupboard because that was absolutely disgusting. I've also had to pop to the postbox to post an eBay parcel and Little Miss P went on her skateboard and she loved it. Also I made a chocolate chip and vanilla cake that goes lovely with a cup of tea. Tomorrow we are going to Bounce Extreme or Jump Extreme in Barking and it's the first time I am going and can't wait. I'm not sure who's more excited, me or Little Miss P.

The rest of this month will be in another blog post.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment