Monday 13 March 2017

The Rest of February

 25th February - Happy Birthday Mummy, yep it's my Mum's birthday and we spent the weekend with her. On her birthday we went to my sister's house in Braintree and went to a garden centre near her that has a little play area and we had a cream tea. It was a nice place and Little Miss P and Little Hill had a great time playing together as they don't normally get time on their own together (Master Hill was at football with his Grandad).

26th February - We went to my Mum's house for a bit of lunch for the afternoon. My sister was down and my sister popped in with her brand new baby Rosie. We all had a lovely little hug with her,  and Little Miss P had the best hug with her even having a little sleep with her in the sofa while having a hug. It was so cute and yes I got a photo of it. I hope my Mum had an OK birthday, it wasn't much but next year I hope we do something better for her.

The thing that I didn't mention was that my sister had a little baby girl on the 18/2/2017. There will be more of a blog post coming up on this in the next few days (when I get to writing it that is). She is very cute and I love getting my hugs from her. Overall February has been OK, not much to really say about it.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment