Thursday 20 April 2017

March

 1st March - Where has the time gone, I have to say I'm not in entirely sure where February went, it, kind of just flew bye. This month has lots going on, not for me but for Little Miss P and Mr P. Just like every other month really. But this month Mr P has a show that he's MDing for and Little Miss P has two exams, her singing and dancing exams. I am not sure how this month will go but I hope it's fun.

6th March - The weekend went by so quickly. On Saturday morning Little Miss P had a birthday party to go to, it was her best friend's and they went to Kids Space, there were about 8 kids from her school that went and that evening we went to our friend's house for dinner and a few drinks. It was lovely to see them and have a catch up. On Sunday Little Miss P, my Mum and I went to go and see my Nanna and have dinner at her house, it was lovely and I also saw my Cousin and her Boyfriend. Nannna makes a lovely roast Dinner. And now for today, well not much has happened other then the normal.

20th March - Well let's start with eBay, it's going great. I have sold so much over the last few days and I have loved it. I have sold lots of different things but mainly fabric and a few pairs of socks, which I find a little bit weird. Work is OK it's just work and I do get money to put towards our Disney Trip that I hope to book for next year. Little Miss P is doing well and she seems to be doing really well at most things at the moment, which is great. Let's see what the 2nd half of March will bring, with eBay and Little Miss P and her exams.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment