Monday 24 April 2017

The Rest of March


24th March - One more week until Little Miss P is off school for two and a half weeks. Yes I can't wait, we are planning to have lots of fun, I don't know what to do with Little Miss P yet but I am planning it to be full of fun and hoping to do lots of things in the garden if the weather is nice. eBay has started going well again as I have the fabric in now, and I'm now hoping that Mr P will be bringing me some more when he gets home (that reminds me, I need to text him).

27th March - Just got in from work and so far it's been a good day, I had an appraisal at work and that went fine, lasted all of 10 mins. On eBay I sold a few things over the weekend and my little family are doing great. Can't wait until Summer's off school for two and half weeks over Easter. I plan to do lots of baking with her and playing in the garden if the weather lets us.

Not too sure where the rest of March went, but I hope you all enjoyed it.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment