Wednesday 4 September 2019

I am back again

Well I don’t know how many time I will be saying this but I am back again , hoping to do a blog post once a week, I do have a thing that I have to confess To you first,

   So here we go, I am dyslexic so I had my other half  check my blog post, also I am really not  confidence  In my own ability, but now he is really crazy with work, I thought why not just bite the  bullet and triple Check them myself. And just post them I don’t have a clue how many people really read this. So does it actually matter.
  I stared this blog for myself and no one else so I want it to go back to that. And if other people read it then that is a bonus. And just hope they can understand what I am writing.  ✍️

 It’s still going to be about Disney and all thing that I love.  For me to look back on when I am hopeful a lot older.

 Wish me luck and let’s get it started.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!
    Aww! Don't worry about your dyslexia. I understood perfectly what you have written. x

    ReplyDelete