Wednesday 18 September 2019

Disney bucket list 4-6

 So let’s get down to the next three on my Disney bucket list

  4)  Stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney World
  So Animal Kingdom Lodge is in the deluxe range at Disney World every time we have been we’ve always stayed in a moderate Hotel,  My ultimate goal would be to stay here in the Safari room overlooking the beautiful Savannah.This room is actually pretty expensive. If I look there now to do a week over the Easter break next year it would cost £5,301  for two adults and one child.  And that does not count the park tickets,
   I do think it would be amazing waking up and looking out of the balcony to see a giraffe eating.  Also the hotel looks beautiful.  And that the theme in to the hotel is just amazing.  Basically what I’m trying to say is this hotel is amazing.

 5)  Stay in every single hotel in Disney World
    This kind of goes with number four I would like to stay in every single hotel that’s in Disney World. As of today there are 13 Disney World hotels, with more being built.  I have only stayed in two so far I have stayed in Caribbean beach resort.  And port Orleans riverside.
  I have stayed in Caribbean beach before the gondolas were put in,  and before this hotel was done up. So it be good to go and stay in that one again.
   Port Orleans riverside.  I love this hotel we stayed in the Royal Princess room. Which had a light up firework headboard.  Which both myself and my daughter absolutely loved falling asleep with that and behind us.I enjoyed how quiet this hotel was an atmosphere of this hotel, it just seemed nice and relaxed.

6)  Eats around the world at Epcot
   If you know Epcot you know that they have different countries around the lake,  and one day my aim would be to eat from every single one of them countries,  and just walk around in a nice chilled out way.  Not being in a rush.  Maybe the husband can do drink around the world at the same time.
  I feel like I would have to do this without my daughter or do this when she’s at least old enough to not want to go on all the rides each time she goes to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment