Wednesday 2 October 2019

Disney Bucket List 7-9

So let’s get down to the next three on my Disney bucket list





7) Halloween Party  ( Not So Scary Halloween Party)

 Okay my husband is not a big fan of Halloween,  but I kind of find it fun and I would absolutely love to be able to go to the Halloween party as you get to see so many unusual characters, you also get to dress up yourself  As a character  do you don’t normally get to do that in the parks. Also get to go trick or treating  which is amazing.  And Little Miss P would love that.

8) Christmas Day at Disney World
 How amazing would it be to be I will to wake up Christmas morning and be in Disney World.  I am just pop along to your favourite park of the day.  If we ever did do this one Christmas it would definitely be a Christmas present I will not be getting anything else other than that trip.

9) New Year eve at Disney World. 
 Just like Christmas time and it be fantastic to bring in the New Year in Disney World I know that the parks get absolutely crazy on New Year’s Eve so I know I’m not the only one who would love to do this.  What a great start to the year it would be to be celebrating New Year in
 Disney World. 

As you can see I would like to do all the different celebrations in Disneyworld at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment