Thursday 28 February 2013

Summer-Minnie

Summer-Minnie

As i have said in my list, i have always wanted to run my own business, and it's always been to run my own shop. Most shops don't seem to be lasting that long so I have set myself up a little facebook page called Summer-Minnie to sell on. I hope within a few months i will have a little website up; I have my nephew's girlsfriend drawing up a logo for me and hope my nephew will do the website. 

At the moment i am only getting sales from friends, so I am hoping this will get me a few more sales, i just have to work out how people could pay. Best bet for that i think will be Paypal but I'm not sure how to do that. I will ask Mr P about that.

All the things I will sell will be what I like, as well as what my little family will like. If i don't like it then it does not make the page. 


Black Angel Wings earrings £6.00 + £1.20 delivery

These angel wings have been selling fast and I only have one pair left have and have two of each in silver and gold as well. 

I have two bags left and a few bath bombs.



And this cute little red skull bag for £20.00 + £2.20 delivery  

I think i might do something like spend over £40 and you get free delivery. Let us know what you think and if you could give me any hints and tips please do x

Love 
Mrs P

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I run an online store selling Maternity & Breastfeeding Lingerie - my tip would be to get fabulous pictures of your items to make them stand out. It is really competitive out there so don't spend too much on a website etc to begin with. Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feed back i need all the help i can get x

      Delete
  3. How cool! I love that necklace, I'm gonna check out your page, the link to your FB page doesn't work but I found it in FB search :) And I follow you via GFC. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tell me will have to update the link, x

      Delete