Thursday 5 September 2013

Spa Day Chillout

Hello September

Yes, I had a spa day with my mum and sister at Clarice House last Sunday... and it was heaven!
I didn't really know what to expect as i have only been to one before. 
I have to say it was good but not the better one out for the two, sorry.

Clarice House was good in the way of just chilling for the day; it had a swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, Spa Bath, Sauna, Steam Room & aromatherapy room.

We couldn't get in the Spa Bath because as soon as someone came out someone else ran into it, so we didn't have a go in that. And we didn't go in the sauna either as it was way too hot to sit in, even for a minute. I spent most of the time in the Hydrotherapy pool, just chatting with my sister and mum.

My sister and me in our robes


With the spa day with had a Manicure, pedicure and a back massage. I don't like people touching my back so this was the first time i had a back massage. It was ok and the lady doing it was lovely but i still find it a bit weird. Not sure i would have another one; maybe if it was free I would. Hehe. 

My nails were great and they were done perfectly, even though a bee came and joined us while it was being done.

We had lunch there and it was very nice. I had a Jacket Potato and a hot chocolate just before we went home and while my nails were drying. It was very good and very chocolatey.

My overall view is that if you're after a nice day just to sit and chill it's great. I will go again and maybe try out another treatment. 

My Rating
3/5 

Love
Mrs P

P.S. Don't forget to follow me

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pleasant way to spend a day, although I don't think I'd be keen on the back massage either :(
    Popping over from Clairejustine's bloghop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a lovely day! Something I would love to do one of these days. I am your newest GFC follower and found you via 'Claire Justine - The Weekend Hop'. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Angie G.
    http://mycraftycollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over I will have to go and pop over to your blog now x x x

      Delete