Wednesday 4 September 2013

What's in the Bag?



 My husband went away for the night with work and he always brings back something small for Summer and me. So i thought i would show what he got us. He knows that I love the shop Clintons so he got all the things from there.


For Summer he picked up this little guy called Tedmund. He's really soft and made for cuddles... so cute. He was £9.99.


And I got a 'This Week to do list or next week' pad by Emma Bridgewater. I love my to do lists so this is just perfect for me, and the pen is a Pentel Pink Breast Cancer pen. My hubby knows me too well :-)


This is the Yankee Candle he chose for Summer and me, a small Summer Scoop. I think he chose this one  because of the name. It smells so good too, mostly of raspberry. I think I will be using this one in the bedroom. 

So what's your fab thing to buy in Clintons?

Love
Mrs P

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on here and YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelifeofmrsp

No comments:

Post a Comment