Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Wedding Dress

My Wedding Dress



What can I say about my Wedding Dress, other than it's so pretty. It was about the second one I tried on in the first shop we went in. I took my Mum, Nanna and of course Little Miss P with me, even though she was in her car seat asleep while I was trying them on (she was only a few months' old at the time).  

I knew I didn't want a puffy one and not one like the Disney Princesses as that style didn't suit me. But the lady in the shop made me try all types on just so I 100% knew and i am glad she did. But I was right, they didn't suit me and it isn't really me that style.  



I knew I wanted a simple dress with not much detail on it, easy to move in and one that I could dance in without bumping everyone out the way. I knew it was the one as soon I put it on and I love it. I didn't buy it then; I left it for a day just to think it over and went back the next day to buy it. I had to wait 6 weeks for it to be made etc. and then had my fitting. It had to be taken up a bit as it was a little too long.



I spent all of my wedding day in it, but was glad to take it off at the end of the night as it was heavy. Everyone asked me what I would do with the wedding dress now and I say keep it. I will never do anything with it but i can't get rid of it and one day Little Miss P might even want to wear it. But I am guessing she will want a new one, and my guess is that Mr P would buy her which ever one she wanted.

So that's the end of my little story about my wedding dress. I hope you enjoyed it.

Love

Mrs P

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-style-White-Bridal-wedding-Party-Evening-dress-stock-size-6-8-10-12-14-16-18-/350881532999?pt=UK_Wedding_Dresses&var=&hash=item51b22b4c47

No comments:

Post a Comment