Sunday 30 March 2014

I'm An Auntie Again

It's 10.15 on 21st March 2014 as I write this. I am an Auntie again.


My sister gave birth to a beautiful boy at about 8.45am today. He wasn't due for another month so when I had a phone call from my mum saying 'Your sister's going into hospital as she's leaking and her back's hurting', I wasn't expecting it!

So I just sent her a text say let us know how you are and if she needs anything to let me know and I didn't really think much else of it.

Then I get a phone call from my sister at 9.30am. The first thing I said was how are you and she just said 'I've had the baby'! I didn't really know what to say as I wasn't expecting it just yet. After saying the normal congratulations, how are you, how is the baby etc. etc. it wasn't a great line, so I couldn't get too much info. I'm waiting now for some more news and a photo of him to find out the name she picked. All that I know at the moment is that it's a boy, 6lb 5oz. Come on, ring me... I need to find out more info!


Woohoo, I've got a bit more info. His name is Zachary James Grae Hill and by the photo I was sent he has a good chunk of hair on him.

I will put another post up soon with more info about him.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment