Monday 31 March 2014

Weekly Update 24th - 30th March



Evening everyone, hope you all had a great week.

I have, it's been a good one, as I have become an Auntie again. My sister gave birth on the 21st March. It was last week but I couldn't put anything up to start with as she hadn't put anything on facebook yet and I thought it would be rude to put it on here before she had told everyone. I have done a link post about it here.
I got to go round and see him on Thursday 28th and have lots of cuddles and to see my sister and Master Hill, but to tell you the truth it was more to see the new Little Man.

We also got the ceiling plastered as it needed doing after the flood. That cost us £200 but it needed doing.

Little Miss P and I had words about our little youtube channel and I asked her what kind of things she wants to do on it, for the 'How To With Little Miss P'. The first one she said she was doing was her plants, so that's what we have done. Here is the video if you fancy watching it. She did it while she was a Princess Cat.


She really wants 15 people to subscribe, I don't have a clue why, but hey-ho. So I said we need 5 more people on it and she asks me everyday if anyone new is on it yet, so come on people, lol.

Hope you all have a lovely week and keep smiling.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment