Thursday 17 July 2014

Passion Fruit Body Butter Review


Hello Everyone, it's review Thursday!

I am giving a Beauty review a go. It's the Passion Fruit Body Butter from the Body Shop, the most famous product from the shop (well I think it is).


As you can see I have nearly finished it.

It smells so good and this body butter is fantastic for dry skin. I have eczema so having a body lotion is what I need. I love everything about the Body Shop body butter; the texture, the smell, the amount you get. It's so creamy that it doesn't absorb straight into the skin, so after I've put the body butter on I lay on the bed naked for it to go into my skin.

I find this body lotion high quality and will be going to buy some more soon as I have nearly run
out of this one.

RRP: £12.00, 200ML

Love

Mrs P

2 comments: