Friday 13 March 2015

Book Review - A Brand New Me

A Brand New Me

By
Shari Low


This is a great book for people making New Year's resolutions and to only break them a few days later. It's based around a girl called Leni Lomond who isn't a risk taker. She likes what she likes and sticks with it. So on the 31st December she vows to change all that with a new job, new man and new life.

In less than a month she has fulfilled her first resolution by finding herself a new job with a TV Astrologer Zara Delta and her first job was to date men from every Zodiac sign.
As the year goes by she dates men from a wannabe Rockstar, overgrown teenager and a therapist called Craig. But when she's about to give up on her life, her fortunes take a turn.

I don't think this book is from an well known Author but I really enjoyed it. Her dates were hilarious and had me laughing out loud. I started this book after Christmas to get me out of the Christmas and New Year drudgery. The characters in the book are fantastic and very well written, even if some of the men are a little bit weird. I really enjoyed and will be getting some other books by Shari Low again.

Love
Mrs P

I had Breakfast at The Shard for my Mummy's birthday. Why not take a look, 
it's free to do so x

3 comments:

  1. Ohh perhaps I need to invest in this after baby number 2 has been born!! Thanks for sharing.

    Helen - #ukbloggers
    www.allthebeautifulthings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like my kind of book, and one that I can relate to! x

    ReplyDelete