Friday 20 March 2015

Spring Wish List


Hello and welcome to my Spring Wish List. I have never done one of these so I am going to give it a go, and see how I do.

1) This cute top, Next do it in four different colours. I like this as it will show my shoulder off but hide my tummy. I think I would get it in the Lilac colour though.

It's from Next, is £16 - £18 and comes in sizes 6-22.


2)  I have a thing about Pjs, I love them. When I am just at home I will put a pair on and just laze around the house. While looking around the Next website I came across this cute set, it says 'Stop, clear your mind and gaze at the stars'. Love it.
It comes in sizes 6-20.

3)  This time it's a bag, this cute Michael Kors bag features a classic design and is crafted from smooth luxurious leather. It features 18ct gold-plated hardware finish and two internal, one zipped, pockets. With ‘Michael Kors’ emblazoned on the bag and a metallic 'MK' logo charm.
This would look lovely hanging off my arm in the spring but for the price of it I can keep on dreaming about it. £240 for a bag, well it is in John Lewis.


4) And last of all this cute Weekly Planner. I love a bit of planning and love making to do lists and working out things. Give me a pen and paper and I would be happy sitting there all day doing lists and working out what I want to do in the future. And I have come across this Busy B Spotted Weekly Planner, each one includes 60 sheets (one for each week of the year, plus some extras), along with two handy magnets that allow you to easily display the week ahead for everyone to see. You can pick this up in John Lewis for £9.00.



Well that's my first little Spring wish list. I haven't looked around that much so I will be doing more at some point and was thinking about doing one for My little Lady, what I think she would like for Spring.

Love

Mrs P
Here is a little video of the little lady herself when she was just a baby x

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, that bag! I can see why you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love MK, I'd love that bag also, and it's great looking wishlist :-)

    www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete