Wednesday 19 August 2015

Our Holiday

So I've been on a little holiday, only somewhere in the UK but it was still a holiday. We went to Kessingland and stayed in Mr P's Uncle's holiday chalet. I've been doing this for the last few years and I love it. There's not much to do there, it's is just a holiday chalet that is close to the beach. 


We like to try something different each time but sometimes we like to do things we always do. I especially like going to the little local pub just to get a few drinks and support the locals. Also I love going to the local zoo there called Africa Alive. It's nice because we know the layout now so we can do most of it in a few hours so there's time we can enjoy the extra things they have in there and go and see the animals that you want to see again.

This year the few different things that we did was stuff like the wildlife survey and we went to a manor house called Somerleyton Hall. It was lovely and it's quite nice because people actually still live in it and it looks like it's still privately owned. They had a lovely garden and a lovely house, I think Summer did enjoy it but did get a little bored some of the way through it.

One thing that we started last year and we did again this year was go to the Norfolk Broads and hire a boat for 4 hours. Mr P's family came along too, his parents and one of his sisters and their kids. I think everyone enjoyed it and I even think secretly the kids enjoy it too.

I really enjoyed my little holiday and hope to go back again next year. We might not but we will just have to see.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a little video of our time at the Zoo



2 comments:

  1. I've not heard of Africa Alive before. It sounds like a great place to visit. (Stopping by from the weekend blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely place to go and have a look round

      Delete