Sunday 23 August 2015

What I got for My Birthday


Hello, it's been my Birthday. I am now 29 years old, one more year until I am 30 so I better make it a good one. I got a few lovely things from my family and of course Mr P and Little Miss P.

On my birthday we ended up going to Cambridge for a bit of shopping and having a lovely Jamie's Italian lunch. I love that restaurant. I had something that I never had before, it was a three cheese risotto thing and it was a lovely. For starters as always we got a bread basket, oh my it was just melt in the mouth yumminess.

Okay now for what I got for my birthday... I got a new little duck ornament that goes on top of my stairs, I already have one there from last year so now she has a friend. I also got an indoor skydive... I think you go into a kind of wind tunnel and get taken up in the air and back down, I can't wait to try it. I also got a few other bits like money and little trinkets.

Now I want just to make the most of my 20s, let's see what this year will bring for me and I'll obviously keep you all updated on it.

Love
Mrs P

Best ever peanut butter cookies video

No comments:

Post a Comment