Sunday 16 August 2015

Our Little Holiday


We went on our little holiday that we do every year, we go to Kessingland where Mr P's uncle owns a chalet. It has a little kitchen, three bedrooms and a nice front room. I love it there, it's so quiet and peaceful... you can just sit around and read or go down to the beach and play in the sand and sea.


We go out a lot in the local area like Africa Alive that we do every year and we love it. We also go out on the Norfolk's Broads which I love and I love looking at all the big houses, thinking that one day I will be leaving in one of them :-)

We like to try a few new things each year and this year we went to Somerleyton House. It was lovely and was something that we don't normally do, even when we're at home. I don't think I have done anything like that since being at school and when we went to something like that at school I found it so boring.

I will do different blog posts on all the things we got up to, as if I put it on this one it would become a very long blog post. But I will leave you with a little video that I have put up on YouTube.

Love

Mrs P

Here is part one of our little trip to the Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment