Monday 14 September 2015

She's Back to School

Little one's been back at school for a few days now and I'm starting to get into the hang of things being back at home on my own. I do miss her but it is good for her to be back with her friends as she was starting to get bored at home.

For me being back home on my own it's been back to washing up, tidying, dusting things and hoovering. And of course working on my little blog that I do and also working a bit more on my YouTube channel. It's only been a few days of her being back at school but I am already a few weeks ahead on this blog. When I write posts I'll then schedule them for a few weeks' time... particularly book reviews or film reviews. I am starting to really like doing reviews.

I do sometimes just sit there and think I  don't want to do anything now. But it doesn't usually last long as I do have things that I need to do, and that I've just been putting them off.

I am trying to do a lot more in my day as over the past year I have started to get lazy and want to kick my butt at that. But it does take motivation.

I hope everyone had a great start to the new school year and that all the kids are settled in nicely.

Love
Mrs P

Here is a video of Little Miss P August Favourites 2015 x

1 comment:

  1. I still have my toddler at home with me so although my eldest has gone back to school, my days are no different really. I do think the summer holidays are far too long for children as they get so bored by the end of them.

    ReplyDelete